Sunday 15 June 2014

Men of yesteryears vs today

Men are always deemed as the simpler species. They are straightforward and more focus. In other words, they do not multitask (No offense!). Not to say that it is a bad trait, but it is something that they are born with. Give them a task to iron the clothes and cook at the same time, wait and see what will happen.

Anyway, certain things have changed. Men are way more domesticated nowadays. They learn to do things that were not expected of them many years ago. In other words, they have learned to multitask. Not only can they drill holes, but now, they can change nappies, cook for the children, and clean the toilets. They make women's lives much easier. And happier.

Although not many men adopt this lifestyle and extremely helpful behaviour, I know one thing for sure that my lovely husband does. He does it not because it is expected of him, but because he is the most loving, caring and responsible husband I could ever wish for. He is the father of our child and for all the great things that he has done for our lovely son and I, I wish him 'happy father's day'..

We love you till death do us part.


To my loving father who I will never stop looking up to, you are the reason why I could love this much. You will always be the greatest father to me. Happy father's day to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment