Wednesday 11 June 2014

Behind a woman, there is everyone else..

More than five years ago I lived with the principle of 'never to depend on others'. I never allowed myself to be emotionally attached to anyone that could leave my heart broken to pieces once it was smashed to the ground, neither would I let people decide my future by controlling my way of thinking.

I was so independent. So strong. So lonely.

Now, every move I make is risk calculated. Everything that I do is not for nothing. Every decision I make involves everyone that matters to me. My future is being shaped by the people around me. By those that I now live for, every single day. By those that I love with all my heart and soul, by those whom I would die for.

This, is how it is going to be from now on.

So dependent. So much stronger. So much loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment