Tuesday 18 November 2014

pregnancy and me

when women talk about the difficulties of being pregnant, they usually talk about the same thing.
1) contraction pain
2) weight gain
3) pimples
4) skin itch
5) overactive bladder
And the list goes on and on

The above list doesnt really bother me much
So now i am going to talk about MY experience during pregnancy that REALLY bothers me
1) nauseated all the time except when i am eating - hence the excessive weight gain
2) non stop urge to sit in front of the tv and watch as many movies as i can and do nothing - i stop cooking, washing the clothes, vacuuming... Basically keeping the house clean..
3) pain in my butt when i lift my legs; especially when putting on my trousers. Gosh it hurts so bad that it feels like my legs are falling apart and that my pelvis is splitting into two
4) inability to scrub my feet and cut my toe nails - hence my horrible looking feet throughout my pregnancy
5) no sleeping position seems comfortable
6) leg cramps at night that make me cry EVERY TIME - hence the need to wake my hubby up to massage my leg at 3 in the morning
And the list goes on and on..

No comments:

Post a Comment