Sunday 17 August 2014

Will we live a hundred years?

I am not the type who thinks much of the future. The reason being, I savour my present. But the real reason is, I am not one of those who think that I would be living till more than 60. I am never a negative thinker. More of a realist. I believe that anything can happen anytime and anywhere. It can be a depressing thought at times, but that never stops me to make sure that today is always better than yesterday. But tomorrow, is an uncertainty to me. I'd rather do everything today than to wait for tomorrow coz it might never come. Impatient maybe. But never a procrastinator.

MH 17 never saw a missile coming. Palestinian kids at the playground never noticed enemies lurking. Death does not come with an invitation. Enemies do not advertise their strategies. Earthquakes do not have a warning. Tsunamis just sweep whatever is along the way. No option is ever given.

No comments:

Post a Comment