Sunday 7 December 2014

irresponsible men vs my perfect man

I come across so many types of people everyday. On a daily basis, i see a mininum of 50 new faces with a spectrum of personalities and their own sob sob stories. Some are happily married, while some are stuck in a cycle of domestic violence and neglect. Most of these women i see are helpless as they are uneducated and not aware of their rights as wives.

Seeing women treated unfairly by their spouses are absolutely heart wrenching. They depend so much on their men that they think they are trapped with them forever. Like there is no way out. They are left at home with a lot of kids to look after, mouths to feed, but not much incentive given to survive. Some of these women are still young in their early twenties but they already have five kids to look after. They usually end up looking twenty years older. when we suggest contraception, the husbands come up with so many religious excuses.

I wonder why some men do not know how to be responsible. They want to get married but once they have children, they forget that it takes two to make things happen. They talk to their wives as if they deserve to be treated badly. They forget that they once promised for better or for worse.

Of all men i have met, there is this one particular guy who has always been sweet to me. I couldn't find any man more polite to me than him. His words are always refined around me. He never raises his voice just to show authority. He advises me in a way that makes me adore him more. He makes me want to be a better person for him. He never does things to purposely hurt me. Never in a thousand years would i imagine him hitting me. His touch is always gentle and loving. His smile is always there to brighten up my day. I wish all men would treat their wives just like he would do to me. He makes me feel safe and secure and above all, he makes me feel beautiful inside out. He is no other than my loving hubby whom i adore so.very.much.


Although it is still early, i want to wish you a very Happy fifth anniversary. I love you more than all the love in this world..

No comments:

Post a Comment