Monday 6 October 2014

Not a housewife

I know i can't be a housewife. I know i don't enjoy doing house chores on my own. I know i don't like seeing people leave the house and i am the one closing the gates and the house door. I known i hate staying home alone.

I love my life now. I have a career that i simply enjoy. I look forward for work everyday. Well, sometimes i don't (like when i am down with flu or some bug), but most of the time, i get excited expecting the challenges for the day. Come what may. I am ever ready.

A good life is not only having a family, or earning big bucks. But it is the little things that make your life less miserable. They are the convenience of having your best 'roti canai' shop next to your house (where you can drop by it on the way to the office), having your lovely adorable hubby do the chores together, having time to have breakfast just in time before work starts, and having to drive less than 10 minutes to work.

I love the little things in life. I love that i am not a housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment