Wednesday 10 September 2014

EVERY SINGLE NIGHT...

So this is what i go through every night.

8:30pm.
Hubby tells me that it is time for our toddler to go to bed.

8:45pm.
Toddler is still playing with his toys

9:00pm.
Calls toddler and tells him that it is bedtime. Toddler says that he wants to watch his favourite cartoon. Hubby and i say No. Toddler cries for 5 minutes. Pacify toddler and hug him and cuddle him for a bit.

9:15m.
Toddler asks for milk. Hubby makes milk. I walk with toddler upstairs, put him in his bed and let him finish his milk. I switch off the lights. Once finished, toddler gets out of bed. He wants to read the book.

9:30pm.
I switch the lights on again. Read the book with him. Quickly. Then closes it and says again (with a more stern voice) that it is time to sleep. Toddler cries again for 5 minutes. I switch the lights off.

9:45pm.
I place toddler in his bed. Again. Closes the door. Calls hubby upstairs. Hubby and i lie beside him. Pretending to sleep. Toddler rolls around and crawls on our body. We get irritated. Hubby raises his voice demanding toddler to stop whatever he is doing and sleep. Toddler cries again. I hug and cuddle toddler.

10:00pm.
Toddler is asleep. Hubby and i are in deep sleep..





No comments:

Post a Comment